LAYOUT OF SRI SRI RADHA KRISHNA KANHAIYA TEMPLE OF DEVOTION & UNDERSTANDING
- Ground Floor – Temple Entrance
- 1st Floor – Temple Hall. Home to the beautiful deities – Sri Sri Radha Krishna Kanhaiya and Sri Sri Nitai Gauranga Rai. There’s also an Archanai counter and BBT Gift Store on the left entrance of the temple where devotees and well-wishers can offer ghee lamps and fruits to Their Lordships.
Ghee lamp offering : RM3
Archanai (fruits) offering : RM10
- 2nd Floor (The Mezzanine Floor) – Srila Prabhupada Art Gallery
Temple is open 7 days a week, 5AM – 9.30PM. To know more on the daily schedule, hit on the button below.
Temple Room Etiquette
- We kindly ask you to remove your shoes before entering the temple room. You can leave your shoes on the shoe rack outside the temple building.
- It is customary that men and women sit separately in the temple room. Men on the left side of the hall while the women will be on the right side of the hall.
- You will see devotees coming into the temple and bowing down to Srila Prabhupada & The Deities. This is known as paying obeisances and is a display of respect.
- Its customary for everyone to sit on the floor, but we have benches and chairs for anyone who does not want to sit on the floor.
ISKCON is filled with festivals. Yes you heard that right! There is a festival every month in the ISKCON calendar and TODU celebrates these festivals in a very grand scale. While each festival is unique, they all entail the four staples of any ISKCON event: chanting Hare Krishna, honoring (eating) prasadam, talking about Krishna, and offering arati.
So come and experience the festivals of ISKCON for yourself. One can also stay updated on all the upcoming events by subscribing to TODU’s newsletter.